Sunday, July 12, 2009

The rose

The Special Red Roses
Your red rose bloom out so beautiful on the
day you die.
I pick it from the bush before
i told you goodby
I gave the frist rose to you this year i know
you always pick the frist one for me.
But this time it was to be yours the last one i
could give you thats how God wanted it to be.
God even put the special rain drops on the petals
just for you.
The red roses will always remind me of you and the last
rose i gave you on that day..
This year your rose bush had more blooms than any other
year and as each one bloomed out i thought of you.and how
you love the roses when they were in bloom.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice blog ....I will wait for your upcoming post...really awesome....thanks for sharing...also go for details about wedding halls.