Sunday, July 12, 2009

Just go

We never know what's going on,
Until it's way too late,
We always think that it's all right,
With the one's in which we date,

And If we say a single word,
"JEALOUSY!" they yell,
And god the lord himself doth know,
Being jealous sends you straight to hell,

Please excuse the sarcasm,
or the impatience in my tone,
I'm not trying to be a bitchy guy,
I'm just tired of being alone,

I'm tired of all these stupid games,
And how women treat good hearted men,
Or how they say they want a good hearted man,
So they can destroy a good hearted man again,

Just think before you cry to me,
of how your treated bad,
Not an ounce of pity- you will get from me,
Look at all the chances that you've had,

Remove those fake tears from your eyes,
I see right though your stupid lies,
Pack your bags and go back home
I'd rather be alone,

then to spend each day with all your torment,
and all your childish games,
or all the guys you've cheated with,
the list has more then just two names,

And if you want to say I'm dwelling,
Or want to call this bitching too,
I don't really give a damn,
You don't know the things that I've been though,

And tonight I say goodbye forever,
In hope you never call,
Because you'll manipulate my mind again,
-Destroy a good hearted man again,
-Do anything you can again,
So you can have a ball.

No comments: