Sunday, July 12, 2009

Erase Me

Erase me from your brain,
I know that’s what you’ll do,
Forget about this love,
I‘ve got nothing left for you.

Things are really ending now,
I don’t know where it starts,
Probably cold and deep inside,
Somewhere in our hearts,

But none of this sh*t matters,
You just remind me how it is,
I hope you live a happy life,
I hope you’re glad you’re his,

So think about this stupid rhyme,
When ever you feel bad,
So It can remind you of a time,
You destroyed a heart one had,

And maybe that will cheer you up,
So you and him could laugh,
A stupid man who writes some lines,
For a heart that’s torn in half,

But I don’t give a **** what you,
Or anybody else will think,
A pen that hit’s a pad for you,
Is a pen without it’s ink,

I guess this is goodbye,
There’s one last thing to do,
Only two words, or a middle finger,
But either way, **** you.

No comments: